Champions By Choice (A Canvass Sermon)
- The power of commitment.
Faith Crusaders (A Canvass Sermon)
- Why is the religious right so financially successful and how can UUs measure up to such commitment?
Give A Little Whistle (The Good of Guilt)
- Why guilt is the keystone to all effective religious witness and social action.
Frolicking in Mystery (The Meaning of Spirituality)
- What is spirituality and how it relates to humanism.
Soul Force and Social Change (Martin Luther King Jr.’s Real Message)
- By what means is the behavior of a culture actually changed with a measure of permanency?
The Wizardry of Worth (The Great Culture Con)
- Why the issue of self-worth is the paramount issue of human living and how cultures con their citizenry into devoting energy to own its sustenance.
Demons Love to Wrestle (An Easter Service)
- Why triumph is normally just beyond our grasp and how to overcome, despite this illusiveness.
- How good and evil become each other.